My Blog List

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our Mistakes



You say we are just Friends
So I go right along with you
I never want our friendship to end.
If it did I don't know what I would do.
I long to tell you what I think.
To see if you feel the same way.
But I know if you did not
Then nothing would be the same with you and me.
You say nothing can tear our friendshipapart.
And so I gave you my heart.
Then years later
After both of our mistakes have added up.
We look to each other.
I tell you no matter whom I said that I loved.
It was only you that I gave my heart to.
Through tear filled eyes you look down at me.
You told me you feel the same way.
I said why did you not say anything?
Then you said I thought we were just friendsand that's how you wanted it to stay.
So I tell you I would have went to end of the earth with you.
And you say we can go there now.
And so we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment